Job Title: Membership Officer III-Six Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deals with enrollments and registrations of members and issuance of Membership IDs.
- Facilitates response to members enquires on matters related to their membership.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of membership data. Conducts advocacy to members and potential customers. Follows -up invalid members.
- Facilitate preparations of various periodic reports on status of enrollment, registration and membership.
- Assist with Correspondences With employees and employers on matters concerning enrollment, registration and membership.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in social sciences preferably in Insurance, Business Administration, Social Security Administration, Management, Statistics or equivalent qualifications. Knowledge in computer application is essential. Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund