Job Title: Maintenance Officer (Two Posts)
Employer: Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 3rd January 2014
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized
- Three (3) years proven experience in the related field
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking maintenance activities at AICC
- Supervising the testing and commissioning of completed work
- Analysing risks associated with natural Post)disasters including wind, earthquake, fire and floods, and design structures and services to meet appropriate standards
- Ensuring inspections of conferences, offices and houses are done according to the laid down procedures,
- Ensuring that maintenance and repair are done properly and professionally,
- Keeping records for every maintenance and repair works undertaken,
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance reports,
- Proposing rules, regulations and procedures on maintenance activities,
- Investigating and studying technical faults and propose preventive measures.
How to Apply:
Letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, names and email addresses of three referees should be sent to the below mentioned postal address, so as to be received not later than Friday, 03rd, January, 2014.
Arusha International Conference Centre