Job Title: Marketing Manager (1 Post)
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited ( TBCL)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th January 2014
Salary Scale: TBSS. 11
Holder of Master's Degree in Business Administration (majoring in Marketing), Economics, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institution with 9 years relevant working experience at Senior Managerial level.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensures management guidelines and policies are followed.
- Assists with the implementation of the marketing strategy with speciflc objectives and targets as agreed.
- Manages and maintains positive relationships with venue staff and media partners.
- Supports the overall marketing objectives of company both externally and internally.
- Takes responsibility for originating and planning campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing function.
- Develops promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery.
- Designs a programme of marketing actions that may stimulate sales. iDevelops and proposing marketing promotion strategies.
- Initiating and suggesting products improvement to meet changing market needs.
- Advices price policies, conditions of sales and specific services to be per formed by the TBCL to customers.
- Reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
- Provides regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for company.
- Supplies sufficient information to the marketing manager to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Supplies weekly advance box office figures for analysis. xv) Assists with the development and implementation of TBCL's audience development objectives.
- Takes responsibility for specific campaigns as agreed with the Head of Operations i.e venue specific campaigns and marketing and promotional events.
- xvii) Maintains liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
- Provides accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading skills as directed by the Head of Operations and working to pre-agreed deadlines.
- Ensures that all printed promotional material is distributed effectively throughout TBCL departments and to the company board to include posters and leaflets.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Operations, ICT and BCM
How to Apply:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Ltd