Job Title: Head Of Internal Audit (1 Post)
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited ( TBCL)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th January 2014
Salary Scale: TBSS.12
Qualification and Experience:
Degree in Accountancy or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy, B.COM/ Degree in Economics from a recognized institution of full professional qualification i.e. CPA (T), with not less than five (5) years relevant working experience in a similar position in a reputable firm and has been registered with NBAA; Masters in a relevant will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Heads the Internal Audit Department
- Auditing of Head Office Departments and Branches and preparation of report for submission to Board of Directors and External Auditors
- To examine and report of the Institution's internal controls for better management of the resources
- Prepares a comprehensive internal audit program for the TBCL.
- Reviews the internal control system including authorizations of expenditure and budgeting control. vi) Examines and check accounting records and financial statements/reports.
- Examines and states whether the Financial Statement fairly reflect the TBCL's financial affairs.
- Verify assets and liabilities at regular and irregular intervals.
- Reviews the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of the TBCL's projects and programs.
- Reviews compliance with s~tutory regulations and with internal policies and directives.
- Advises and consult with appropriate head of departments or units on audit findings.
- Conducts special investigations whenever required. xii) Co-ordinates preparation of internal audit reports.
- Provide efficient 'administration of the Internal Audit department.
- Appraise staff performance in the Internal Audit department.
- Formulate and recommend long term and 'short term plans of the Audit Department.
- Prepares work programmes of the Audit Department for submission to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors for Approval.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
How to Apply:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Ltd