Job Title: Director of Operations and Engineering
Employer: TAZAMA Pipelines Limited
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st December 2013
- Ensure smooth operation of the pipeline and related infrastructure at all times so as to achieve targeted efficiencies and performance targets
- Promote and implement good safety policies, procedures and practices which should be in line with Regulatory standards
- Formulate, implement and maintain an effective maintenance program so as to minimize operational downtime.
- Formulate, implement and maintain effective inventory management as well as oversee and manage sourcing contracts
- Ensuring industrial harmony and a conducive working environment for all employees Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure prudent and efficient management of company resources
Qualifications and Experience
- B Sc. in any Engineering field
- A Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- At least Fifteen years working experience of which five must have been at an executive management level
Other Skills and Attributes
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, financial literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Strong planning and execution ability with an eye for detail.
How to Apply:
Submit application, detailed curriculum vitae and three traceable references by 31 December, 2013 to: -.
The Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Energy and Minerals