Job Title: Senior Manager MI & Analytics (One Post)
Postal Bank (TPB)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 04th January 2014
Tanzania Postal Bank (TPB) seeks to appoint dedicated, self-motivated and highly organized Senior Manager- MI & Analytics (1 position) to join the Bank in Finance Department team.
- Support the analytic needs of the business by using standard data mining techniques from various sources.
- Analyze data and recommend solutions for improving performance
- Design and development of reporting structures to capture various performance metrics across the organization
- The person will be responsible for working on many data streams across organization to create holistic dashboards relative to financial performance for presentations to senior management.
- Will also participate in the designing, developing and continuously enhance various data mining models that will help to improve financial performance and other growth strategies.
- And any other duties that he/she can be assigned by the Director of Finance or his delegate.
- Will be responsible also for advising management on developing analytical models as needed by the bank in managing various risks and also measure and follow up of various risks including its mitigants for all business units.
- Will be responsible also for establishing various portfolio review reports.
- Ensure that appropriate Management Information System reports are availed to management timely.
- S/he must be a holder of Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Operations Research, statistics, Information science, Computer science, Information Technology. Substantial knowledge in mathematics or statistics will be an added advantage
- On statistics content and with work experience at MI and Analytics position of at least 3 years
Skills and attributes
- Excellent financial and MIS skills
- Very good analytic skills to analyze economic climate and customer segmentation requirements
Salary and Remuneration
The position attracts a competitive salary package, which include benefits.
How to Apply :
Submit Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and letter of application. Resume, credentials, Original certificates and testimonials will only be submitted during the interview and should not attach while applying. The application should indicate the position title in the subject heading) via firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications via other emails including personal emails or hard copies will not be considered.