Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employer: Swahili Technologies
Dar Es Salaam
We are looking for marketing manager to join our team at Swahili Technologies
- Daily tasks and duties will/may include the following but not limited to:
- Set goals for market share and growth
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting and targeting markets, and promoting products and services to those markets
- Work on developing new products/services
- Work out an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling and sales management
- Undertake marketing audits to monitor sales performance.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Studying competitors' products and services
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration majoring in Marketing, Media and/or Public Relations. Alternate Degree with relevant work exposure in Marketing and Public Relations will be considered.
- Courses in Communications, Branding, Event Management Social
- Networking and/or Media Relations would be an asset
Skills & Experience
- At least 1+ year(s) of experience in Marketing and PR position with exposure to business management, services management, communications, and/or media relations
- Experience in research, planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies. Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling service offerings. This includes customer segmentation, marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques.
- Demonstrated technological competence, including the ability to research, e-network, making optimal use of available and new information systems. Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite with advanced Word/Excel skills software;
- Knowledge with web business is an added advantage.
- Goals and results oriented.
- Self-motivated, independent and team worker.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management & self-starter
- NOT MORE THAN 35 YEARS AGE.
How to Apply
If you think you match the above qualifications, send you application with
CV and cover letter through email ADDRESS BELOW expressing why you are
suitable candidate. Send only CV and cover letter in PDF or WORD Format
DO NOT SEND YOUR CERTIFICATES UNLESS YOU INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
SEND TO: email@example.com