Job Title: M & E Coordinator
Employer: SOS Children's Villages
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 16th December 2013
SOS Children's Villages Tanzania is an indigenous non government organisation affiliated to SOS Children's Villages International, a worldwide child care organisation that provides orphaned and destitute children with a permanent home and educational opportunities.
Scope of work & major responsibilities
- Coordinate the development of a comprehensive overall monitoring and evaluation framework, toolkits including performance indicators and benchmarks for each aspect of the organisation programme to ensure transparency and accountability in compliance with SOS Children's Villages Tanzania overall strategic directions. Integrate periodic evaluations as an integral part of the Monitoring & Evaluation system in the organization
- Strengthens monitoring and evaluation system of the programme in all areas of intervention.
- Contributes to design and implementation of periodic evaluation activities including baseline surveys, research and evaluations in the areas of intervention
Required Qualification/Skills & Qualifications
- Masters in Social Sciences/Development Studies
- Strong 5 years' experience in M & E with an International Non-Governmental Organisation (INGO).
- 2 years must be at Management level
- Experience of working in development of functioning M&E systems
- Experience in planning, monitoring and evaluation, audits, reviews in child related programme, with practical experience of developing real time evaluations. assessment systems and researches and also undertaking evaluations or leading
How to Apply:
To apply for any of the position, send your cover letter by email or postal address including the individual suitability for the post, CV providing evidence of qualifications and experience, including previous work, three professional or academic references (including phone number and email). All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks. Closing date is two weeks after the first Advert. Addressed to:-
The National Director
SOS Children's Villages
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.