Job Title: Head, Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit Unit (Job Reference MNH/QICA/12/13)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 24th December 2013
- Develop and disseminate strategic plan for Quality Improvement and Clinical Audit to Directorates, Departments and Units at MNH and keep up to date with the National quality Improvement Manual 2011;
- Work with MNH management and staff to revise/create policies and procedures that ensure good quality care and minimize harm to the patient;
- Constantly performing follow-up evaluations of data and organizational performance to ensure consistent improvement; Oversee the quality improvement processes and Quality Improvement Team function and ensure proper allocation of resources through investments of lime, funds and education;
- Train and educate staff to promote good quality practices and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and Gather and evaluate/audit clinical data from departments for patterns and trends in health care delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- A Masters Degree In Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Health Care Administration or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; A minimum of ten (10) years of progressively responsible managerial experience in a reputable institution;
- Experience in energy generation and transmission, natural gas contracting and energy-related regulatory issues is desirable but not a requirement.
Skills and competencies
- Should have strong Interpersonal skills and good background in Government health regulations.
- Possession of computer application skills are mandatory
- A strong analytical, communication, strategic planning and interpersonal skills with demonstrated record of achievement. Supports and upholds a strong emphasis on ethics and governance
- Must have a clinical background preferably a medical doctor or registered nurse.
Remuneration for all positions shall be offered commensurate with the MNH Scheme of Service.
How to Apply:
Send your application, detailed curriculum vitae, Photocopies of academic certificates and names and contact details of three referees to the address below quoting the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope. Applications should be submitted to the address below no later than Thursday 24th December 2013. Applications for this position are open to only qualified local applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Street & Garden Avenue.
E-mail Link above
Fax +255(22) 2116379