Job Title: Clinics Lead
Employer: Marie Stopes
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 03rd January 2014
The Clinics Lead is a key member of the senior management team and is responsible for managing, developing, monitoring and supporting the growth of the network of MST clinics, with the long-term of developing a sustainable social business. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are maintained. Clinics Lead works closely with the Customer Care Advisor, Centre Managers and other key members of the Health Services Department to coordinate and monitor all clinics related activities, and contribute towards the achievement of the MST Power of 10 Strategy. The Clinics lead reports to the Director of Health Services and directly supervises the Customer Care Advisor and Centre Managers. She/he represents MST externally as required by Director of Health Services.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Health-related Sciences, Social Business Development, Social Science, or International Development Management; MBA as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Health Systems Management, Family Planning, Social Marketing and Commercial Health Services is an advantage.
- Documented experience in management of health facilities (hospitals, health centres)
- At least 5 years of experience in a management position, preferably in the health systems management, hospital management, Family planning, community development, and/or social marketing industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing multi-tiered management structures of medical professionals, health outreach teams, social marketing, M&E, and/or project development teams.
- Proven track record of people management and leadership skills of not less than 5 years in a senior management position.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications indicating your day time telephone to the address below before 03rd January 2014.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Telephone: +255 22 277 4991
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.