Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Coordinator
Employer: FUNDACION PARAGUAYA
Duty Station: Morogoro, Njombe, Mafinga and others to be identified.
Application Deadline: 17th December 2013
FUNDACION PARAGUAYA is an international NGO working in the field of education, entrepreneurship and microfinance in several countries in Latin America aiming at supporting some similar initiatives in
Main Job Purpose:
To support FUNDACION PARAGUAYA in monitoring the supporting program delivered to local partners in general in close collaboration with service providers and translate findings in management decisions in order to improve performances.
Position in Organization
The M&E Officer reports to the Program Manager
January 2014 to December 2014 (1 year) with possibility to renew annually for up to two additional years.
Scope of Job
- Organization and logistics of all M&E activities
- Supervising data collection
- Regularly undertake field visit to collect data and information
- Managing the database system and analyze data
- Advise the program manager on how to improve performances of the program giving the lesson learned during implementation
- Facilitate workshop and trainings with enumerators and partners
- Regularly communicate with head office, service providers, partners via phone, Skype, e-mail
- Produce reports according to the reporting schedule and templates
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- At least five years experience in M&E, particularly in education and entrepreneurship
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Degree in Social Sciences, Education or related
- Dynamic behavior
- Good organization skills
- Capacity to interact in a multinational environment
- High degree of commitment and integrity
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Kiswahili and English
- Computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, E-mail, Skype and possibly Database and Statistical software
- Tanzanian nationality
- Women are particularly encouraged to apply for this position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the applications with CV, letter of motivation, names and addresses of three reliable referees to:
FUNDACION PARAGUAYA in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do NOT send certificates; only CV and letter.