Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employer: Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited
Duty Station: Mbinga
Application Deadline: 07th January 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes and carries out audit functions of the company.
- Examines the effectiveness of the financial regulations, accounting system and Advises on the necessary improvements.
- Audits Procurements process/system of the company. Audits stocks management system and controls.
- Counterchecks effectiveness of the budgetary control systems.
- Reviews bank reconciliations, payments system, and various Accounting records i.e. Payment Vouchers, Journals original Books of entry etc.
- Audit Payrolls and capital projects
- Accounting control systems.
- Performs any other duties assigned to him/her by General Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holders of Bachelor of Commerce/Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Possession of CPA, will be an added advantage. Must be registered by NBAA
- Must have at least three years working experience as an Internal Auditor in a reputable organization.
- Should be computer literate
- Should be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English.
- Salary and Fringe Benefits.
- An attractive package will be offered commensurate with individuals qualifications and experience.
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be engaged on a minimum of three (3) years contract which may be renewable depending on performance.
How to Apply:
Applications in own handwriting enclosing copies of the relevant certificates, printed curriculum vitae with names of three work related reputable referees and their full address be addressed to:-
The General Manager
Mbinga Coffee Curing Company Limited
Applications sent by e-mail should attach scanned copies of each of the above requested documents.