Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Employer: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in
Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th December 2013
- Building strong professional relationships with management teams and with employees and supporting them on all Employee Relation issues.
- Contributing to the achievement of CCBRT’s strategic objectives by working closely with managers and directors to ensure the achievement of their business plans and KPIs.
- Championing the performance appraisal process and ensuring appropriate follow-up, with particular emphasis on training and development needs, career development aspirations and readiness for promotion.
- Monitoring market conditions to ensure the organization provides attractive and competitive compensation practices. Assist the HR Director in collating market data with regards to remuneration, compensation and benefits to ensure terms and conditions of employment remain both competitive and commercially viable.
Work Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an HR senior position (E)
- Must have strong HR systems and process skills (E)
· Degree in an appropriate subject (E)
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please submit a letter of application or curriculum vitae with two references and a maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position. Please send it via email to: email@example.com or by
post to CCBRT Human Resources Department, P.O
Box 23310, Dar
es Salaam, Tanzania;
Tel: +255 (0) 22 260
1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192; Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544; Website: www.ccbrt.or.tz www.baobabhospital.or.tz