Job Title: Health Attendant III (One Post)
Employer: Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th Jan 2014
The Ocean Road Cancer Institute (ORCI) was established by the
Act of Parliament No.2 of 1996.The Institute: is a semi-autonomous organization which operates at "arm's length," under the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare. The Institute has various roles which all stem on the main role of controlling Cancer in Tanzania.
• Holder of form four or six certificate with at least 6 month certificate course in Hospital Cleaning/infections protection, hygiene, health safety issues and Waste Management from any recognized Institution.
• General cleaning of the offices kitchen, other premises, wards and other patient treatment areas.
• Disposal of medical waste.
• Cleaning of equipments and accessories used in patient diagnosis and treatment.
• Proper disposal of waste from office kitchen etc. Receives bodies from the wards for preservation. Preserves and embalms bodies.
• Labels dead bodied for easy identification by relatives and hospital administration.
• Perform any other duties as shall be assigned by his/her superior
a) All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
b) Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and three referees.
c) Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
d) Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates, professional certificates from respective Boards.
e) Applicants must attach computer certificates and birth certificate;
f) Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted;
g) Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania(NECTA)
h) Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action;
i) Deadline of receiving applications: two weeks from 1 st appearance of this advertisement;
j) Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview;
How to Apply:
All applicants must address their application letter to the address below.-
The Executive Director,
Ocean Road Cancer Institute,
P.O. BOX 3592,
Dar es Salaam.