Job Title: Head of Analytics and MI (One Post)
Employer: National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
- Drive behavioral change in the company by championing the use of data and analytics in decision making.
- Challenge the business to ensure the analysis provided is relevant and adds value
- Develop analytical model, charts, performance metrics, and use data mining to support all facets of the consumer business - product, sales, service, risk, collections.
- Delivering product and customer insights to assist enhanced decision making Implement Campaign management tools and techniques
- Conduct revenue and product profitability analytics
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive self-starter; and able to learn new skills and gain technical experience Excellent communication skills.
- High degree of knowledge and familiarity with statistical techniques and analytical tools.
- Experience and knowledge on banking technology and businesses. Proven track record in building and leading teams.
- Experience at a senior level in retail banking risk / products or analytics area. Track record in driving change at a business or functional
- University degree in statistics.
- Masters degree in statistics is a preferred qualification.
Five years of working experience in related field.
Attractive salary including performance based bonus on achieving targets and overall business performance.
How to Apply:
Applicants are invited to submit their application letter, current detailed CV's, copies of certificates, 2 referees and their contacts to;
Abias A Mayalu
Human Resources Business Partner
National Bank of Commerce (NBC)
7th Floor, NBC House