Job Title: First Officers ATR 42/72 (5 Posts)
Employer: Precision Air Services Plc
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 12th December 2013
Role Purpose Statement:
To assist in planning, supervision and execution of company flights in accordance with legal and company policies and procedures for safe, efficient and economic conduct of a flight
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- The First Officer is responsible to the Commander to assist in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. In the event of incapacitation of the Commander, the First Officer will assume command.
- Carry out such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures, including procedures, limitations and performance relating to the specific aircraft Type, as are allocated to him by the Commander.
- Represent and uphold company values to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the company
• Compliance with standards and procedures
• High level of discipline
• Archived OTP
• Good assistant to the PIC
• Team working
• Results focus
• Analytical and numerical
• Strategic Influencing / thinking
• High Integrity and honesty
• Building a results oriented team
• Decisive and assertive
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Qualified on type ATR 42/72
• CRM trained
• Holder of valid CPL/ATPL/Instrument Rating
• Operational background - at least 6months experience in multi-crew environment
• Minimum 1000 total flying hours of which 500 should be on the type(ATR42/72).
• Not below 21 years of age.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Licence recency as per TCAR requirement
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Precision Air Services Plc