Job Title: Estates Officer I - One Post
Duty Station: Arusha
Application Deadline: 12 December 2013
Scope of the position and its expected outputs:
Holder of the position is responsible for all assigned duties in the
Estates Management area of specialization.
The outputs in this position are, expected in the quality, efficient and effective execution of IAA Estates Management duties with big and value adding results with integrity and honesty.
Position relationships: Reports to the Manager - Human resources and Administration
Supervises: Technicians, Artisans and Attendants
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To participate in drawing up short and long term programs for the general improvement of landscaping of the Institute's compounds;
- To deal with conditioning, maintaining, and upgrading the surroundings of the Institute's buildings;
- To assist in the planning of Estate activities and services;
- To participate in making feasibility studies and evaluate the viability of proposed projects in estates management;
- To receive routine user inquiries or requests for maintenance services;
- To investigate and respond to staff and students complaints and requests;
- To assist in the investigation of claims made against the Institute pertaining to estate operations.
All the posts carry attractive packages commensurate to qualifications and respective merits pursuant to the Institute' schemes of policies and related public service circular’s.
How to Apply:
A hand-written application letter attached with an updated curriculum vitae showing current working position, address, at least two referees and day telephone contact numbers; copies of relevant certified academic Qualifications and trade certificates and other ,relevant testimonials. Your application letter should reach to the undersigned 14 days from the first appearance of this advertisement. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed through the Institute’s website.
an equal opportunity employer. Interested potential female candidates are
highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification from
consideration into further processing steps. Institute
of Accountancy Arusha
All applications should be directed to: