Job Title : Electrical Engineers
Employer: Iris Executive Development Centre
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th December 2013
- Maintain and repair Aggreko LV/HV switchgear, transformers, alternators, motors & associated control panels.
- Trouble shooting & detailed fault analysis.
- Ensure maximum plant availability and best possible equipment condition.
- Ensure that the Permit to Work system is fully implemented as per BOP/040
- Implement company QHSE policies and ensure that all personnel working with him adhere to the policies. Carries out site HSE audits and Accident reporting knowledge.
- Assist in the development of new employees including the provision of site induction.
- Ensure the installation of sites and demobilization is carried out as per AIP Standard.
- Provide a focal point for coordinating initial response to site electrical incidents.
- Liaison with the Supervisor for effective and efficient operation of electrical equipment.
- Maximise cost efficiencies and ensure availability of electrical consumables on site with optimum inventory level.
- Report and document component failures.
- Maintains a daily site diary.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
· A diploma in electrical engineering/Trade or equivalent
· Four to five years experience working on high or low voltage systems
· Good understanding of electrical safety standards and rules
· Basic understanding of diesel run engines/generators
How to Apply:
Please for those who are qualified with the position send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only and not otherwise.