Job Title: Driver III - 8 Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives Fund's motor vehicles Maintains vehicle's Log book Reports motor vehicles defects.
- Provides technical advice regarding motor vehicle maintenance. Observes driving procedures, traffic rules and regulations.
- Ensures the motor vehicle is in clean at all times.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a Certificate of Ordinary Secondary School Education (Form IV) with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- Valid Driving License (Class" C").
- At least 3 years of clean driving experience.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund