Job Title: Deputy Maintenance Manager(Mechanical)
Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st December 2013
- The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have good supervisory and management skills.
- Knowledge of process control system and maintenance software is highly required.
- Must be registered with the Engineers Registration Board(ERB)
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a cement industry or its equivalent.
- Must be able to speak and write both English and Swahili languages.
- Prepare operating plan for mechanical maintenance of all cost centres in operations.
- Ensure routine shutdown and scheduled stoppages are done in accordance with the plan and with minimum possible time to maximize plant availability.
- Identify spare parts requirements with procurement and authorizes stores to issue requisitions.
- Ensure maintenance philosophy is implemented, i.e. inspection of equipments, planning and execution of activities.
- Ensure root cause failure analysis implementation and long term solutions are sought to avoid repetitive problems.
- Delegate and Prioritise duties to achieve objectives.
- OSHE compliance with the company requirements.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Deadline for Application is Tuesday 31st December 2013 and Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.