Job Title: Credit Administration And Recovery Manager (1 Post)
Employer: Twiga Bancorp Limited ( TBCL)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th January 2014
Salary Scale: TBSS. 11
Holder of First Degree in Banking, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent from a recognized Institution with not less than 5 years relevant working experience in Credit Administration in a reputable firm, 2 of which should be at Senior Managerial level.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Support Head of Credit in managing, identifying, and closely monitoring past dues and non performing assets, lending activity, and other portfolio trends.
- Provide feedback on portfolio performance, credit requests, and approval volume for individuals and account officers
- Conducts credit investigation and makes inspection visits to borrowing customers business premises a report submit to the Head of Credit.
- Ensures that disbursement of funds under credit facilities extended is in line with the laid down procedures
- Prepares all required credit returns and reports both internal as well as those for submission to the Bank of Tanzania.
- Follow up repayment of matured credit and undertakes appropriate measures to recover past due credits
- Ensures that all interest and fees from borrowing accounts are collected promptly.
- Reviews regularly all loans and advances, classify the advances according to the BOT Prudential Guidelines on management or Risk Assets and undertakes necessary measures to avoid deterioration of the quality of the institutions' overall credit portfolio.
- Co-ordinates with the Institution's Legal Department for legal action taken to recover
- overdue facilities
- Reviews existing facilities of accounts on renewal dates and prepares recommendations for renewal of facilities on merit.
- Performing other duties as assigned to him/her by the Head of Credit
How to Apply:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview Applications should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Twiga Bancorp Ltd