Job Title: Compliance and Field Operations Officer III- Four Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and compiles information on compliance and prepares various respective reports.
- Follow-up on all potential employers for registration purposes.
- Corresponds with employers on various compliance issues like outstanding statutory contributions, penalties etc.
- Collects statutory contributions and penalties from contributing employers.
- Makes prompt responses to queries and complaints on compliance issues. Initiates and. conducts seminars to employers and members in order to enhance their understanding of the scheme.
- Ensures that employers' files are kept in order and in safe environment.
- Updates and maintains contribution registers.
- Prepares periodic reports on such all activities and submit to the immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- University Degree or its equivalent, preferably in Law, Insurance, Social Security Administration, Business Administration or Management. Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund