Job Title: Civil Engineers
Employer: SKOL Building Contractors Company Limited
Application Deadline: 30th December 2013
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering from a recognized university/institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in civil/building works.
- Computer literacy (at least basic computer course from recognized institution.).
- Supervisory skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication(verbal and written skills)
- Self motivated ,ability to work under pressure to meet targeted goals/deadlines.
- Team player.
- Strategic planning skills
- Time management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities, such as roads.
- Overall site management (including supervising Foremen).
- Scheduling of daily/weekly/monthly activities for submission to the site Agent.
- Estimation cost of the project.
- Quality control.
- Conducts Performance Reviews of the subordinates.
- Prepares Sites report and submits to Director of Engineering.
- Responsible for project planning and its implementation progress on daily/ weekly / monthly/ basis.
How to Apply:
All interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters with their attached CV, copies of warrant certificates to;
The Chief Executive Officer(C.E.O),
Skol building contractors co.ltd,