Job Title: Cashier – (Two Posts)
Employer: Tan Roads
Duty Station: Kigoma
Application Deadline: 31st December 2013
- Holder of a ordinary Secondary Education/Advance Secondary Education and ATEC, NA.BE stage III or Equivalent [higher qualification will be advantageous]
- Must be computer literate [at least advance certificate in computer applications]
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen
- Not, above 35 years of age.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The holder of this post who reports to shift in charge will be responsible for:
- Enforcing Road Traffic Axle Control by use of weighbridge scale devices.
- Carrying out activities as described in the Road Traffic [maximum weight Vehicles] Regulations, 2001 which include the following:
- Collecting and banking all weigh bridge charges [fees] according to weighbridge report form.
- Seeking current USD exchange rate issued by Bank of Tanzanian for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzanian Shilling.
- Filling all record timely.
- Maintaining asset register.
- Observing good customer care dignity and Integrity.
- Reporting all matters to the shift in charge.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Accounts and Administration /Regional Manager.
How to Apply:
All interested qualification Tanzanians applicants are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under-mentioned address not later than 31st December, 2013. Copies of certificates, and their contract addresses, telephone number [s], and postal address. Only the short - listed candidates will be contracted and. overqualified applicants will not be considered. Please apply to:
Regional Manager TAN ROADS
TEL: NO. 028 2802564 FAX: NO. 0282804165