Job Title: Internal Auditor (One Post)
Employer: Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th Jan 2014
Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank in India and completer 107 years in 2012. It has network of more than 4000 Branches in India and 52 Overseas Branch/Offices almost in all continents of the world. Bank of India opened its subsidiary in Tanzania and started actual operations in Dar es Salaam in June 2008.
We are looking for young, energetic and committed Tanzanians to fill up the following vacancies for its Head office in Dar es Salaam.
• Report to the Board's Audit Committee and administratively repott to the bank's Managing Director.
• To prepare and present Quarterly Audit Reports and Stress Testing Report to the Audit Committee of the Board.
• To work closely with External Auditors and Bank examiners
• To conduct concurrent Audit functions for smooth functioning of the bank in day to day Operations and work closely with Risk Department for areas of follow up.
• To conduct regular risk based Audit of the Branch & submit report to the Audit Committee
• To advise the Board of Directors on overall bank status with regard to internal controls and compliance.
• To review the Bank's compliance to various Laws, statutory regulations and guidelines.
• Certified Public Accountants CPA (T) or a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
• Must be Graduate in Accounting, B.Comm, Finance or equivalent.
• Excellent skills using spreadsheets , experience with Accounting software packages and Audit MIS
• A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in Commercial Bank or Financial Institution.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit their application for abovementioned vacancies to the Managing Director. Candidates are required to enclose their detailed CV including contact numbers, date of birth, name and addresses of three referees and attached copies of Certified Professional and Academic Certificates to the below address not later than 10th January 2014.
The Managing Director
Bank of India (Tanzania) Ltd Maktaba Street
P.O. Box 7581
Dar es Salaam