Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor - Two Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and responsibilities
- Participates in audit assignments of the Fund, including pre auditing of providers' claims and Board claims/payments.
- Assists to inspect validity of vouchers, receipts, payments, cheque registers and their respective source documents.
- Assists to check bank reconciliation statements.
- Assists in auditing journals and other accounting entries.
- Participates in inspection of goods/stocks received and verifies stock records in the store.
- Assists to review imprests retired, checking adhere Ace to imprests regulations, validity of receipts (if any) and performing any other related clerical works. Performs other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- First degree or equivalent qualification majoring in Accounting.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund