Job Title: Assistant Accountant III - Five Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in monitoring expenditure trends.
- Prepares payments in accordance with financial regulations and approved budget.
- Assists in maintaining non-current assets register. Assists in preparing periodic financial reports.
- Prepares payments vouchers in accordance with the laid down policies and procedures.
- Keeps accounting records related to contributions, investment and other income.
- Prepares bank reconciliation.
- Assists in monitoring staff debtors' accounts.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
University Degree or equivalent qualification majoring in Accounting. Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund