Job Title: Pharmaceutical Services Officer II-Six Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts inspections of accredited pharmacies and ADDOs.
- Deals with verification and checking of prescriptions.
- Makes researches or market surveys with a view to establishing the actual costs I for medicines pharmaceutical items and other medical consumables.
- Initiates accreditation processes for pharmacies and ADDOs .
- Takes measures to solve minor problems arising from management of clinical cases (medicines relates aspects).
- Ensures that the National and Professional Standard Treatment Guidelines and the Fund's policies, regulations, procedures and standards are adhered to by services providers.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge in computer. A certificate of internship and registration by the Pharmacy Council are essential.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund