Job Title: Claims Officer III - Six Posts
Employer: National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th December 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertakes claims processing.
- Coordinates members and providers correspondence on Claims matters and ensures that various queries are replied.
- Analyses rejected claims and processes re-submitted claims.
- Takes part in various researches related to claims administration activities. Maintains proper and up-to-date records of benefits processed and paid. Dispatches claim forms and service providers' cheques.
- Compiles information (inputs) for preparation of various periodic reports on benefits administration matters.
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Nursing, Public Health, Health Economics, Business Administration, Social Security Administration, or equivalent qualifications. Relevant work experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Terms of contract of service
Successful applicants for the post of Clerk of Works will be employed on two years contract. The contract may be renewed depending on work performance.
All applicants must be able to speak, read and write in both English and Kiswahili.
All applicants must have proven skills of computer applications.
Applicants should be ready to work in any of NHIF offices in the country.
All applicants must be of the age below 36 years old by
Attractive and competitive remuneration package shall be offered to the right candidates.
Handwritten applications attached with current coloured passport size photograph of the applicant, copies of relevant certificates, CV and names and addresses of two referees should reach the undersigned not later than 27th December 2013. Applications should be submitted by post or physically at NHIF Head office located at Kurasini Bendera Tatu, near Tanzania Habours Authority Headquarters,
Dar es Salaam.
NHIF is an equal opportunity employer.
National Health Insurance Fund