Employer: Tanzania -Tourist Board
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Nov 2013
• To drive assigned TTB's vehicles;
• To carry out transfers to and from airport;
• To carry out game drives in national parks, guiding and attending visitors;
• To ensure that the vehicle assigned to him is in good running condition and clean;
• To maintain an up-to-date log book of all trips the vehicle makes, fuel/oil and repairs, services made to the vehicle;
• To follow up traffic issues and cases; .
• To ensure that measures for efficiency and effective control of the vehicles are maintained, etc.
• To carry out general duties in and out of office as required and assigned from time to time by his supervisors. These duties include delivering/relaying messages, mails, etc. in and out of the office;
• To keep vehicle records for various usages.
• Form IV or Form VI with class C or C1 or C2 driving licence with-a clean driving record of not less 4 years. He must also possess a Certificate or Diploma in tour guiding with not less than two years of post-qualification experience. Those who have worked as driver cum tour guide with a Tanzanian travel agent will have an added advantage.
• Attractive salary and fringe benefits in accordance with TTB staff regulations will be paid to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications with curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and testimonials are addressed to:
The Managing Director, Tanzania Tourist Board,
3rd Floor, IPS Building, Azikiwe/Samora Machel Avenue,
P.O. Box 2485,
Dar es Salaam