Job Title: Survey Assistants - 2 Posts
Employer: Bamboo-Rock Limited
Duty Station: Tanga
Application Deadline: 22nd Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the mine surveyor in any task required for the maintenance of surveyor control.
• Ensure all survey stations are positioned and placed correctly as directed by the mine surveyor.
• Regular stock taking of survey consumables to ensure there is at least the minimum required kept in the survey store at all times.
• Daily vehicle cleaning, checks and timely reporting of any defects liaise with maintenance department when reporting defects at regular service intervals.
• House keeping in the mine survey office,the survey archive hut and the survey store.
• Writing comprehensive daily survey assistants reports.
• A minimum of Ordinary level certificate of secondary school education (Form IV) Or Advanced level (Form VI).
• Ability to maintain accurate records.
• Should Have a Valid Tanzania Driving Licence Class D or E as an added advantage on applying for this post.
• Must have a good communication skills with the ability to read and write in English
• Certificate in survey from a recognized learning institution.
NOTE: These positions will attract a competitive salary packages according to the post applied, which will also include excellent benefits like transport allowance in/out off site, meal and accommodation will be provided on site with fully fenced security campsite.
How to Apply:
All applicants with detailed CV, Attached with scanned copies of relevant certificates with contact details are invited to submit their resumes ( indicating the position title in the subject heading) Via Email to; email@example.com website; www.bamboo-rocktz.com
"Only short listed candidates will be contacted" Forward your CV.
Late applications will not be considered.