Job Title: Specialist in Obstetrician/Gynaecologist
Employer: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Nov 2013
• Assisting in the Orthopedic Clinic and surgery as required
• Responsible with pre and post-operative care of patients in the VVF Ward.
• Assisting in the orthopedic and eye wards as required
• Working in the outpatient clinic examining and treating patients
• Conducting minor surgeries within his / her capacity
• Participating in ward rounds examining patients, preparing operation lists and advising senior medical doctors on patients to be discharged
• Fulfilling emergency on call duties and conducting ward rounds at weekends as required
• Assisting senior AMOs and MMDs during surgeries
• Teaching Junior nurses and doctors
• Awareness raising outreach visits, screening patients on those visits and referring patients to CCBRT or any nearby facility which provides quality care.
Work Experience / Skills:
• Minimum of twelve years working experience and has undergone relevant training
• Advanced diploma/diploma in clinical medicine or equivalent from a reputable Medical Institution
• Registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a letter of application or curriculum vitae with two references and a maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position.
Please send it via email to: email@example.com or by post to CCBRT Human Resources Department, P.O Box 23310, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Tel: +255 (0) 22 260
1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192; Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544; Website: www.ccbrt.or.tz www.baobabhospital.or.tz
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted