Employer: National Development Corporation (NDC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reporting on environmental compliance issues and making recommendations towards appropriate site management and propose corrective measures.
• Providing technical expertise during the engineering phase of capital projects.
• Reviewing, investigating and developing recommendations for planned engineering projects. (xviii) Supervising and monitoring designated engineering practices at work sites.
• Evaluating and administering contracts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
• Providing guidance and counsel to site management regarding ongoing Civil Engineering activities.
• Prepare plan and budgets for all Civil Engineering Projects or assignments.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Heavy Industries.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A holder of Master's Degree in Civil Engineering, with proven record of experience in construction industry for at least six (4) years and should be registered with the relevant authority.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should forward their Application letter, copies of relevant certificates CV detailed resume stating age, qualifications, experience, e-mail address, daytime telephone contact and names and addresses of three referees to:
Development House, Ohio/Kivukoni Street,
P. 0 BOX 2669
Dar Es Salam