Job Title: Sales Manager
Employer: The Sales House
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 19th Nov 2013
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage the sales team to achieve the set deliverables and targets.
• Create strong relationships with all the retail partners.
• Motivate the team through coaching, training and prompt payments.
• Equip the team with sufficient tools, equipment and trade materials.
• Ensure quality, high standards and professional service delivery.
• Participate in weekly/monthly business review/planning meetings
Key competences and Skills:
• Outstanding communication skills, and understanding of business trends
• Creative and critical thinking skills.
• Good business, presentation skills and Computer/mobile gadgets literacy.
• Good, teamwork, networking and a strong presence.
• Good negotiation, customer service, and organization skills.
• High motivation, energy and discipline.
• A Business related degree from a reputable institution, MBA will be an added advantage.
• At least Seven years experience in middle/senior sales management positions.
• Experience working with mobile gadgets or in the telecommunications industry.
• Must be a Tanzanian Citizen
Remuneration and Benefits:
A competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements send in your CV only (no certificates please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days.