Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: THPS International
Duty Station: Mtwara Regional Office
Application Deadline: 27th Nov 2013
• Welcome and greet all visitors and ensure that they sign the visitors book
• Direct visitors to the appropriate contact as appropriate
• Maintain reception information/literature
• Keep the reception area tidy and welcoming during office hours
• Front office /Reception management, including attending phone calls and transferring to appropriate contact
• Taking and recording phone message & faxes
• Coordinate and track movement of documents in and out of the organization
• Coordinate and maintain records for HR phones and office keys.
• Provide general information to visitors.
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
• General administrative tasks
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum one year office administrative support experience is preferred
• At least a Diploma in Administration from a recognized College/University.
• Very good in English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent typing skills and creating documents using Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational skills (oral and written) and the ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal relationships and customer care
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants should send their application letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum, through email with a subject line of the position you are applying for e.g.:-Sub-Grants Officer to HR@thps.or.tz
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.