Employer: Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th Nov 2013
• The execution of project plans, under Project Manager’s direction for selection and implementation of HMS system.
• Leading the department to creating and understanding new system and new processes
• Evaluating vendor solutions and making recommendations based on CCBRT requirements
• Identifying gaps between CCBRT requirements and selected vendor’s system
• Working with the vendor to ensure solutions are created for CCBRT processes in the system
• Becoming a super user for new HMS and taking part in training and supporting staff on system
• Engaging in constant communication with key stakeholders and champions to keep them informed and engaged.
Work Experience / Skills:
• Minimum 3 years experience in an application development/ process improvement environment
• Minimum 2 years experience in a medical field
• Minimum 2 years experience with databases
• Must be experienced in computers, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Degree from any discipline
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a letter of application or curriculum vitae with two references and a maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position.
Please send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to CCBRT Human Resources Department, P.O Box 23310, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Tel: +255 (0) 22 260
1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192; Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544; Website: www.ccbrt.or.tz www.baobabhospital.or.tz
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted