Employer: Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Nov 2013
• To coordinate and supervise TFDA planning activities and ensure their implementation
• To supervise planning and development of project record systems
• To compile project reports
• To review project performance annually
• To prepare long and medium development plans for TFDA
• Masters, Postgraduate Diploma or its equivalent in economics, statistics or Agriculture Economics and Agribusiness from a recognized institution with training in use of computer applications and 8 years work experience
Age: Age limit for all positions is 40 years.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their application letters, curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, transcripts, names and addresses of two referees and two passport size photographs to the:
Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA),
P.O. Box 77150.
Dar es Salaam.