Job Title: Office Manager
Employer: THPS International
Duty Station: Zanzibar Regional Office
Application Deadline: 27th Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To oversee the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the photocopier, fax, binding machine to ensure that they are in working order and arrange for their repair and maintenance as needed.
• Manages the cleaning of the office and the surroundings. Ensures office, store rooms are well organized
• Organizes for receipt and delivery of mail / sends and receives faxes.
• Assists with Travel arrangements for regional office staff as needed.
• Liaises with Landlord and repairmen to ensure property is well-maintained.
• Assist with the co-ordination of other office events such as meetings, staff re-treat, launching etc.
• Preparing administration and program purchase requisitions.
• Ensuring goods are kept and distributed as planned.
• Receiving THPS purchased items.
• Filling documents i .e purchase orders and delivery notes.
• Ensures visitors are greeted and welcome
• Liaise with Support Services Manager on IT issues
• Ensures Internet is up and running with a minimum of 1% downtime.
• Ensure vehicle usage and fuel log reports are properly completed, approved, and sent to THPS HQ office on a monthly basis.
• Inventory control and reporting for Regional Office Furniture and Equipment.
• Manage and organize trainings and recording
• Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
• The candidate must hold a Degree in Business Administration/Management, Corporate Management or any related discipline
• Minimum of three years working experience in a similar role.
• Working in HIV/AIDS is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants should send their application letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum, through email with a subject line of the position you are applying for e.g.:-Sub-Grants Officer to HR@thps.or.tz
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.