Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer.
Employer: THPS International
Duty Station: Zanzibar Regional Office
Application Deadline: 27th Nov 2013
• Assist in development of the paper-based M&E systems for the Key Population Program
• Lead on development and maintenance of the electronic M&E systems for Key Population data
• Implementation of paper-based and electronic M&E system to capture data related to Key Population and other HIV care and treatment activities supported by THPS
• Training on M&E system for Key Population and other HIV care and treatment activities for ZACP program staff health workers and program implementers
• Support ZACP in conducting quality monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual data collection and reporting of data related to Key Population and other HIV care and treatment activities
• Provide ongoing technical support to ZACP ME staff to conduct DQA checks on both paper base and electronic data and ensure good quality data from Key Population and other HIV care and treatment activities.
• Build capacity of ZACP to conduct critical reviews and statistical analyses of data collected on Key Population and other HIV care and treatment activities
• Feedback of program results to ZACP, sites, districts and key stakeholders
• To participate in data dissemination by providing data outputs for conferences and workshop reports for Key Population data and data on other HIV care and treatment activities
• To perform any other duties as assigned by Director of M&E
Qualifications and Experience:
• Candidates should hold an advanced degree in epidemiology, biostatistics, public health or related discipline.
• 3 years of experience in the design, implementation and management of health monitoring and evaluation systems on Key Population Program.
• Experience with primary collection of clinical data, design of forms and data collection instruments, and data analysis.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Access and Excel and one or more of the following statistical analysis packages (SAS, SPSS, STATA)
• Excellent team building and experience with Key Population Programs.
• Ability to work independently
• Fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants should send their application letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum, through email with a subject line of the position you are applying for e.g.:-Sub-Grants Officer to HR@thps.or.tz
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.