Job Title: Mathematics and Science Teachers
Employer: CV & Job Interview Consultancy
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 31st Dec 2013
CV & Job Interview Consultancy invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Teaching Mathematics in primary schools; and Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography in Secondary schools.
1. Primary school Mathematics teacher – for English medium schools 3 posts
2. Primary school Mathematics teacher – for non English medium schools 3 posts
3. Secondary school Mathematics teacher – 3 posts
4. Secondary school Physics teacher – 3 posts
5. Secondary school Chemistry teacher – 3 posts
6. Secondary school Biology teacher – 3 posts
7. Secondary school Geography teacher – 3 posts
Location: Dar es Salaam
Areas of Specialization
Teaching Mathematics in primary schools; Teaching Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Geography in secondary schools
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Education (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology)
• Bachelor of Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Biology) with Education
• Bachelor of Arts (Mathematics or Geography) with Education
• Must have Prior teaching experience.
• Strong public speaking skills and be an innovative and creative thinker.
• Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate in English fluently
• No limitation in age, even retired teachers can apply
• Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office Application.
• Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties: The main duties will be teaching, Research, Consultancy, measuring progress and keeping progress records in a secure and proper way. Other duties as may be assigned by the Coordinator
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit the following for consideration of the applications:
a) A curriculum vitae (CV);
b) Certified copies of certificates, all relevant certificates;
c) Two recent passport size photographs;
d) Names and addresses of three reputable referees;
e) Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
Application should be addressed to:
CV & Job Interview Consultancy
P. O. Box 10623,
Dar Es Salaam
Or by E mail: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.