Employer: Tanganyika Instant Coffee Co. Ltd (TANICA)
Duty Station: Kagera, Bukoba
Application Deadline: 25th Nov 2013
• Heads the marketing Department
• Advises the Management on sound marketing strategies.
• Directs and supervises the marketing and sales functions.
• Coordinate in preparation and implementation of marketing plans and budgets.
• Monitors, and evaluate the marketing and sales performance.
• Develops individual objectives/targets and performance standards within the department.
• Maintain an intact touch with existing customers as well as potential orders within and outside the country. .
• Coordinates the promotion of the company products and services through electronic and mass media advertisements, calendars, posters, brochures, logo and motto statements.
• Work in conformity with Food safety management system ISO 22000.
• Must be a Tanzanian
• Holder of Bachelor degree in commerce, Business Administration or MBA from a recognized Institution with related field.
• Computer Literacy is essential
• Experience of not less than 5 years in a similar position
• Holder of Driving licence will have an added advantage.
• Have a good track record of career and stability.
• A person of high moral character and integrity.
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
Salary and other fringe benefits' will depend on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
How to Apply:
All applications must be in own hand writing attached with certified certificates of the originals and two current passport size photographs.
A comprehensive CV indicating personal contacts e.g cell phone and email address.
In addition to the application letter, the applicant should attach the detail explanation on one A4 page indicating why he/she thinks to be suitable candidate for the post.
Names and address of two Guarantors with unmovable properties.
Tanganyika Instant Coffee Co. Ltd,