Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employer: THPS International
Duty Station: Kigoma Regional Office
Application Deadline: 27th Nov 2013
• Assist with the co-ordination of other office events such as meetings staff re-treat, staff day out, launching etc.
• Preparing administration and program purchase requisitions.
• Manage store at the regional level, receiving THPS purchase items and distribute them to supported sites.
• Filling documents i .e LPO’s and delivery notes.
• Program vehicles management and allocation, vehicle fuel reconciliation, repair and maintenance.
• Organizing trainings, conferences, meeting, seminar and other events.
• Assist with the co-ordination of office events.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Degree in Public Administration from a recognized College/University.
• Minimum four years office administrative support experience is preferred.
• Good computer skills particularly use of power point and word processing.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask.
• Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
• Proven record to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
• Self –motivation and good office management attributes.
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants should send their application letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum, through email with a subject line of the position you are applying for e.g.:-Sub-Grants Officer to HR@thps.or.tz
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.