Employer: Maendeleo Bank PLC
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 15th Nov 2013
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting all aspects of the MD's work including communications, appointments and the diary management.
• Ensure the /MD's office is accessible to all and perceived as operating effectively and efficiently in matters that impact on internal and external communities and fulfillment of their needs.
• Support the MD in the preparation of all documents required for key decision making
• Support the MD in preparations and presentations of reports, proposals, meetings, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing relationships with stakeholders and partners.
• Maintaining the Bank's records including personnel file.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post.
Qualification and Experience:
• Degree or Diploma in secretarial courses or Certificate in Law or any related field
• Professional Qualifications Certified Secretarial examination’s
• At least 5 years' experience in Pf\s duties with at least two years managing executive Offices .
• Experience with working in Financial Institutions will be added advantage
• Expert in use of outlook and ms word/excel
• Office management competence
• Skills in planning for meeting and events
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the job requirements shall submit a written application together with a detailed curriculum vitae so as to reach the under signed.Applicants shall indicate their postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers (both mobile and land line). They shall also submit two names of referees with their contacts who shall be contacted for reference.
The Managing Director,
Maendeleo Bank PLC,
P.o Box 216
Dar es Salaam.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.