Job Title: Accounts Assistant (Two Posts)
Employer: The Guardian Limited
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 04th December 2013
The Guardian Limited, The home of Great Newspapers, the publishers of leading
newspapers, Vipashe, Nipashe Jumapili, The Guardian, The Guardian On Sunday and
Sema Usikike is looking forward to recruit highly qualified and experienced
individuals to occupy the positions above.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation.
- Responsible for advertisement customer reconciliation. Verification of advertisement invoices and receipts.
- Posting of advertisement invoices and receipts into pastel. Reconciliation of un deposited fund account ( Control Account). Preparation of advert spacing.
- Any other duty as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Qualification and experience requirements:
- Post Graduate Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accountancy.
- Minimum two years of experience in the same position with a reputable organization. Excellent IT skills particularly in Excel and word processing and management. Excellent communication skills, listening, persuasive and work ethics.
- Good at time management, flexible and agile.
Remuneration: The above positions-carry attractive remuneration as per The Guardian Limited salary structure and incentive package.
How to Apply
All applications, with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with daily contacts, including phone numbers should be forwarded to the following address:
Human Resources Manager
The Guardian Ltd
Mikocheni Light Industrial area