Job Title: Solidarity Loan Officers
Employer: Akiba Commercial Bank
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 06th December 2013
- The Loan Officer is responsible for loans to individual members in small groups and reports to the Loan Supervisor of the Branch.
- Provide quality service to customers and manage their expectations.
- Develop and execute annual loan portfolio build up plans and manage productivity and caseload growth.
- Undertake / facilitate group loan applications to ensure they comply with the lending criteria Promote and market group lending products and other ACB products.
- Conduct training of group clients on issues related to the products for the purpose of maintaining a healthy portfolio.
- Monitor loan disbursement and make constant follow-up to ensure timely repayment of loans. Report regularly to the Supervisor and Branch Management on performance of his / her loan portfolio
- Responsible for keeping clients records for reference
- Facilitate full recovery of all loans under his/her portfolio
- Perform any other duties as directed or assigned by supervisor
Qualification and Experience
- University Degree/ Advanced Diploma majoring in Social Work/Sociology / Cooperatives Management/Community
- Development and any related fields.
- Applicants should have passes in Mathematics at '0' level
- Experience in Microfinance group lending, community development program, field extension community work, or field sales assignment is an added advantage.
- Specific skills and Attributes
- Competency in Computer application, Excel and MS Word.
- High level of integrity,
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Able to handle intensive workload without close supervision
- Able to work for long hours in the field
- Able to work within strict deadlines, manage time an
General Terms and Conditions of Services
The above positions carry a competitive pay, performance based incentives and benefits package commensurate with a successful candidate's experience, academic and professional qualifications.
ACB is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should email their applications together with their CVs to before Saturday 06th December 2013
The Managing Director
Akiba Commercial Bank
NB: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interview.