Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employer: THPS International
Duty Station: Central Office Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 27th Nov 2013
• Provides support to technical and administrative team throughout the recruitment and hiring process for THPS staff and consultants
• Orients new staff and short-term consultants on ICAP office procedures Training in interviewing and human resources processes, performance evaluation systems for THPS staff
• Ensures that all positions have job descriptions, staff receives copies, and any changes are clearly communicated
• Maintains the Leave Tracker and Medical Tracker for all Staff
• Manages personnel issues, determination and administration of employee benefits and allowances, etc.
• Assess staff training/development needs and recommend appropriate training options
• Identifies staffing gaps and makes recommendations to senior management
• Manage the update and improvement of the HR Manual
• Manage monthly payroll.
• Manage staff relocation among THPS regions
• Represent THPS to HR forums
• Update staff incentives and motivation packages
• Oversee the orientation of THPS new hired staff.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management
• Masters Degree in the same field will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with reputable national organizations
• Good knowledge of the Tanzania labor laws
• Good computer skills particularly use of Human Resources Information systems spread sheet, power point and word processing.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multitask
• Be of high integrity and able to maintain confidentiality
• Proven record to work under minimum supervision and meet deadlines
• Self –motivation and good people management attributes
• Reading, written, and verbal fluency in English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
All Interested applicants should send their application letter one page maximum and CV four pages maximum, through email with a subject line of the position you are applying for e.g.:-Sub-Grants Officer to HR@thps.or.tz
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please do not attach any certificates when submitting online.
THPS is an equal opportunity employer; women and people living with HIV/AIDS are encouraged to apply.