Job Title: Field Officer
Duty Station: Ngorongoro
Application Deadline: 8th December 2013
The project will also recruit a field officer to be based in NNGONET’s Ngorongoro office. They will implement routine project activities at field level and are in permanent link with the beneficiaries. Specifically they will:
Facilitate communication and appropriate linkages among project target groups, beneficiaries and community partners Assist in the management of the project budget and costed work plans
Assist in activity planning and M&E activities to ensure the achievement of project outputs Conduct implementation and community mobilisation
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Community Development, Sociology or related fields or equivalent experience At least 2 years working experience preferably in NGO environment
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to carry out assigned duties with due diligence and meet deadlines Other Competencies
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Outlook, Internet) & Conversant with Pastoralists environment
How to Apply:
Applicants applying for the position of FIELD OFFICER should send a CV and cover letter by email to the Email Link above with the Job Title in the Subject Box no later than 8th December 2013
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.