Employer: Financial NGO
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Nov 2013
A Financial NGO in the process of transforming into Deposit Taking Microfinance or a Microfinance Bank is seeking to fill the following vacant posts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Performing legal activities within the bank
• Call AGM, Board and Committee meetings in consultations ofthe Board chairman and Managing Director.
• Shareholders engagement on governance issues
• Manage stock transfers and dividends
• Keep corporate records
• LLB as a minimum academic qualification
• Possession of advocate licence is a requirement
• 3 years cognate experience, 1 of which must be in the legal department/company secretary's office of a banking organization or non bank financial institution.
How to Apply:
P.O. Box 10272
Dar es Salaam