Job Title: Child Protection Manager
Employer: Save the Children International (SCI)
Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 25th November 2013
The candidate will be responsible for providing overall management of Save the Children child protection programme and for providing technical assistance to government agencies or units, and community stakeholders. The Manager will work closely with UNICEF Child Protection unit, the MoHSW ¬Department of Social Welfare and other partners in the Implementation of child protection programme.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children's vision, mission and values in practices
- A child rights lawyer or 'a Bachelor's Degree in Law, Social Sciences, Development Studies or closely related relevant field. Possession of a Master Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of three years of experience in a leadership position responsible for policy development and advocacy of child protection issues.
- Strong experience of working with NGOs/INGOs, donors and government bodies, representational and advocacy skills
- Knowledge of policies and programs related to child protection.
- Experience providing direct technical support to the district and national government authorities.
How to Apply
For more details and to KNOW that one is suitable to apply for the position please send an e-mail to the Human Resources Department of Save the Children in
at the Email Tanzania.Jobs@savethechildren.org, and request for the complete
Job Profile and a Save the Children Job Application Form
Then ONLY return the completed Job Application Form by Email Link above