Job Title: Technician
Employer: PUMA Energy Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 21st Nov 2013
• Implements the preventive & planned maintenance as per schedule
• Carries out breakdowns and repair works in liaise with Engineering Supervisor/Manager for breakdowns requiring external resources.
• Monitors the wear & tear on pipelines, fittings, pumps and other equpment and suggest action plan to address such problems including the need to replace when normal preventative maintenance cannot make them function properly
• Maintains and provides feedback on all the service records on daily/monthly bases by communicating the completion of Work orders to the Terminal Manager.
• Maintains and tracks stock of critical and or on demand items and timely communicate to procurement Unit for purchases to facilitate maintenance work and minimize delays.
• Maintains high standards of safety including contractors ‘involved in maintenance/repairs activities in the terminals as per Company standards
• Maintains and sets firefighting equipment in place and updated as and when required and advise the responsible authority in case of any substandard situation or equipment replacement.
• Interested candidates must meet the below minimum requirements:
• A professional Technical person with an FTC or above in mechanical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering
• Excellent track record of successful career in a reputable organization with at least 4 years of experience in similar roles
• Able to work independently and in a team, able to communicate fluently in English
• Valid driving license .
• Computer literacy in various applications
• Thorough understanding of safety standards as applies in the oil or related work environment
• Possession of Firefighting training from a recognized Institution or work place
How to Apply:
Submit your application by postal or hand to:
Human Resources Manager,
Puma Energy Tanzania Ltd
P.O. Box 9043,
Dar Es Salaam.